Infoblox Portfolio to Help ISPs Transition to 5G at MCW22
Infoblox will be attending the 2022 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from Monday 28th February to Thursday 3rd March.
At the event, Infoblox will present its portfolio of cybersecurity and DNS management solutions to customers and partners serving the ISP and carrier ecosystem. Infoblox solutions for service providers power the telco cloud, which enables secure, reliable and speedy connectivity that drives revenue and customer loyalty. More than 225 service providers across mobile, cable, and broadband rely on Infoblox for core network, security and value-added services.
Paul Adair, Director of Product Management, will be demonstrating how to enable the modern telco cloud and how Infoblox can help service providers to deliver 5G speed and performance, increase revenue and reduce operational costs.
Infoblox’s cloud-first networking technology provides carrier-grade security, five-nines reliability, and ultra-low latency – all the capabilities telcos need to create a better quality of service, enhance the brand, and smoothly transition to 5G-based services.
Specifically, Infoblox’s ‘cloud first’ technology approach to DNS management and network security helps ISPs and carriers handle some of the most outstanding challenges that service providers are facing in their transition to 5G. Infoblox provides:
- High-performance, secure DNS caching to fuel 5G speeds and drive loyalty while reducing the risk of data exfiltration and malware propagation.
- Authoritative DNS and IP Address Management that provides the foundation for dynamic next-generation telecommunications services.
- Comprehensive infrastructure security that not only improves security effectiveness, but also elevates SecOps efficiency.
- Automation of core network services across virtualization and orchestration platforms, that increases scalability and maximizes telco cloud ROI.
- Flexible service provider licensing that helps improve service delivery and allows efficient network growth while minimizing technology risk and cost.
- Easy to attach value-added network and security services that increase ARPU, deliver solid predictable ROI, and protect B2B and B2C customers.