SolarWinds Gears Up to Host Virtual EMEA and APJ Channel Partner Summits
Digital event will feature product strategy sessions, and technical and sales accreditation training
SolarWinds has announced that it will host its Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Virtual Partner Summit 2021 from 23rd to 27th August and Asia-Pacific and Japan (APJ) Virtual Partner Summit 2021 from 6th to 10th September.
The events offer a collegial setting for in-depth training and enablement, virtual networking opportunities, and exchange of experience. New this year, SolarWinds President and CEO Sudhakar Ramakrishna and Chief Product Officer Rohini Kasturi will lead the keynote sessions at both the EMEA and APJ Partner Summit events.
“It’s more important than ever to be a trustworthy vendor to our collaborating Partners,” said Ludovic Neveu, group vice president, EMEA sales, SolarWinds. “Our goal is to continue to empower and enable growth for our Partners, and we believe our EMEA and APJ Partner Summits are the perfect platform to exchange information and knowledge.”
Sojung Lee, vice president, APAC sales, SolarWinds, said, “We’re continuously listening and improving how we support and collaborate with our Partner community. Our Partner Summit events play a key part in offering Partners the opportunity to learn about our future plans for outcome-driven solutions, and how these can enable them to better serve customers.”
The events will feature technical deep dives into SolarWinds solutions, and a premier plenary session, open to all Partners.
- EMEA plenary session, Tuesday, August 24, 13:00 GMT
- APJ plenary session, Wednesday, September 8, 11:00 SGT
Keynote presentations will be led by SolarWinds leadership team, including:
- Sudhakar Ramakrishna, President and CEO
- Rohini Kasturi, EVP, Chief Product Officer
- Ludovic Neveu, GVP, EMEA Sales
- Timothy Brown, CISO and VP, Security
- Garrett O’Keeffe, Senior Director, Customer Success
- Cal Smith, Senior Director, Technical Training
- John O Callaghan, Partner Development Director