SolarWinds to Host EMEA Partner Summit 2022
Secure IT management software provider SolarWinds has announced it will host its Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Virtual Partner Summit 2022 on February 8 – 10. The summit will offer keynotes from SolarWinds executives, product portfolio updates and strategy sessions, discussions on observability market opportunity findings led by analyst firm IDC, and an awards ceremony, where selected Partners will be awarded for key achievements from the past year.
“As we expand our scalable observability solutions to market this year, we’re excited to collaborate with our Partner community to help our customers with their business transformation needs,” said Jeff McCullough, Vice President, Worldwide Partner Sales, SolarWinds. “It’s critical we continue to empower and enable growth for our Partners, and our EMEA summit event provide the perfect stage to achieve this. There has never been a better time to partner with SolarWinds.”
“Our Partners are an integral part of our go-to-market business, which is why it’s critical they have the best-in-breed solutions and training they need to succeed to deliver exceptional customer success to our mutual customers,” added David Cronk, Senior Vice President, International Sales, SolarWinds. “Our Partner summits are a hot ticket on the Partner community circuit.”
The agenda will include a corporate strategy update, product updates and strategy sessions, virtual networking opportunities, and discussions on channel enablement and customer support.
The keynote presentations will be led by the SolarWinds leadership team, including the following people:
- Sudhakar Ramakrishna, President and CEO
- Rohini Kasturi, EVP, Chief Product Officer
- David Cronk, SVP, EMEA, APJ, and GSI Sales
- Ludovic Neveu, GVP, EMEA Sales
- Timothy Brown, CISO and Vice President, Security
- Jeff McCullough, Vice President, Worldwide Partner Sales
- Garrett O’Keeffe, Senior Director, Customer Success
- Cal Smith, Senior Director, Technical Training
- John O Callaghan, Partner Development Director