Epicor Recognises International Partner Excellence at Momentum Conference 2023
Epicor has announced its Partner Excellence Award winners at this year’s Momentum International Partner Conference 2023.
The event recognises industry Channel Partners that have outperformed in their commitment to the growth of Epicor business, through innovation and cloud technology with their customers.
“The essential businesses that make, move, and sell increasingly recognise the significant benefits that the cloud can provide to their businesses,” said Paul Flannery, Epicor Vice President, International Channel Sales. “Epicor Channel Partners have been there every step of the way to support and collaborate with our customers on their digital transformation journeys and are a natural extension of our business in delivering the deep industry expertise our customers expect.”
This year’s award winners included:
- Industry Specialist Award: Index Infotech LLC delivered strong expertise in precast concrete and deployed Epicor Kinetic to multiple customers. They continually develop their industry knowledge and best practice by providing outstanding outcomes for their customers.
- Business Transformation Award: Kairos Solutions Pte Ltd was recognised for its work in collaborating with a customer on their Industry 4.0 journey, providing a fully integrated and automated solution through Epicor Kinetic that delivered measurable outcomes for the business.
- Cloud Transformation Award: Coreplus Co.,Ltd evolved their organisational model to lead with cloud, working closely with a customer to expand and connect their operations across Southeast Asia, covering each of the customers’ make, move, and sell initiatives.
- Rising Star Award: Mindbox delivered exceptionally strong year-on-year growth across a variety of Epicor platforms in a very competitive and price sensitive market. The team made significant investments in their sales and marketing organisation with a focused demand generation model.
- International Partner of the Year Award: Precise Business Solutions significantly transformed its business over the last three years to focus on delivering for customers in the cloud, executing strong and sustainable performance while delivering value across many new cloud customers, migrations and add-on sales.
Vibhu Kapoor, Epicor Regional Vice President for Middle East, Africa & India, said, “Index Infotech LLC continually develop their industry knowledge and best practice by providing outstanding outcomes for their customers. For over a decade, they have been working to develop a high level of industry specific expertise, and this translates to tailored, turnkey solutions that address the unique requirements of customers in industries like Precast, Concrete, Granite, and Marble. They stand as a shining example of how channel players who invest in developing expertise around the Epicor solution portfolio can build highly sustainable and profitable businesses.”
Commenting on the recognition, Murtaza Ezzi CEO at Index Infotech LLC, said, “Over a decade ago, I took a leap of faith and established Index Infotech with the aim of becoming the go-to knowledge hub for Epicor in the region. By developing expertise across Manufacturing, Distribution, and especially Precast Construction, we have been able to leverage their platform to build a robust ERP practice that today spans across Canada, the UAE, Egypt, and India. This is testament to the calibre of Epicor’s solutions and their deep commitment to their channel partners. We are honoured to be recognised with their Industry Specialist Award for our Precast and Concrete focused solution which validates the very premise on which our organisation was founded. We value Epicor’s strategic vision, product innovation, and supportive ecosystem, enabling us to create value for all stakeholders.”
Andy Coussins, Epicor Senior Vice President and Head of International, concluded, “Congratulations to all our worthy Partner Excellence Award winners. I am delighted to share and celebrate our Channel Partner successes in person once again. Thank you to all our Partners strong collaboration, with their support we are able to deliver for our customers across the make, move, and sell industries with resounding success.”
For more information on the Epicor Partner Network please visit our website.